Allay Occupational Therapy referrals are managed by Lauren Pattinson. Lauren will work to match you with the most appropriate therapist to meet your needs.
- You can refer directly for therapy services, without a formal referral from a doctor.
- If you wish to claim rebates for therapy services through Medicare then you will need to have a Care Plan from your GP or specialist Consultant. Occupational therapists are registered for Mental Health Care Plans, Chronic Disease Management Plans and more.
- If you wish to claim through NDIS, we are a registered provider.
To make a referral either call Lauren on 03 5222 3838, fax (03) 5294 0081, or email email@example.com. Enquiries are followed up on the same day.
Allay Occupational Therapy is registered to support clients in a range of assessments and interventions through:
- National Disability Insurance Scheme, NDIS
- Medicare Rebates
- Private Health Insurance
Medicare Care Plans
- Better Access to Mental Health (BAMH), 10 sessions.
- Chronic Disease Management, 5 sessions.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, 5 sessions.
- Better Start for Children with a Disability, on application.
- Allied Health Services, 5 sessions.
Allay Occupational Therapy provide a range of services from childhood to older adults, either in the clinic or at your home. Therefore, the cost will be according to your session plan, travel time and if you are requesting a report. Either over the phone or at your initial consultation, we will discuss the options and endeavor to devise a therapy program that best fits your needs.